Last Updated Date: July 26, 2022
1. By agreeing to Via’s Telephone Communications Terms, you are “opting in” to Via’s Telephone Communications Program. In so doing, you authorize Via and its affiliates to use automatic telephone dialing systems (“autodialer”) or non-autodialer technology to send text (SMS) messages and make phone calls, including prerecorded or artificial voice messages, to the mobile number associated with your account. You also authorize Via to include marketing and promotional content in any such messages, including information that may be useful, relevant, valuable, or otherwise of interest to you. The frequency of communications will vary and may include recurring messages.
2. Consent to marketing calls and texts is not a condition of accessing or using any Via service. The Via service currently does not enable you to make purchases through the system; if it did, opting in to marketing communications would not be a condition of any purchase. As explained below, you can opt out if you do not wish to receive promotional calls or texts.
3. If you wish to opt out of promotional text messages from Via, you may reply “STOP” to the text message from the mobile device receiving the messages. After you send the text message “STOP” to us, we will send you a text message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. We may use different short codes or phone numbers for different messaging purposes, so if you receive text messages from multiple originating numbers on our behalf, please text “STOP” to each one from which you wish to unsubscribe.
4. You can email email@example.com to advise us that you wish to opt out of promotional calls and/or text messages. If you opted out and wish to opt back in to receiving promotional calls and/or text messages, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. It is your sole responsibility to notify us if you no longer want to receive promotional calls or text messages. Note that if you change your phone number, and you wish to unsubscribe from promotional communications to that new phone number, you must submit an opt-out request associated with your new contact information. You waive any rights to bring claims for unauthorized or undesired calls or text messages by failing to opt out immediately or by failing to follow these instructions.
6. Please note that even if you opt out of promotional calls or text messages, we reserve the right to continue to send you transactional or informational calls and texts, including through autodialer technology, as permitted by applicable law.
Accuracy of information:
7. You verify that any contact information you provide to Via, including, but not limited to, your name, mailing address, email address, telephone number(s), and/or mobile telephone number(s), is true and accurate. You represent and warrant that you are the current subscriber and/or primary user of any telephone number that you provide as your own. If we discover that any information provided in connection with your account registration is false, inaccurate, or in violation of the above representations and warranties, we may suspend or terminate your User Account. Should any of your contact information change, you agree to immediately notify us at email@example.com.
8. You agree to notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org of any unauthorized use of your telephone device. Although Via will not be liable for losses caused by any unauthorized use of your telephone device, you may be liable for our losses due to such unauthorized use.
9. Message and data rates may apply. These charges could be incurred for any phone calls and any text messages sent from us to you and from you to us. Check your phone plan and contact your carrier for details.
10. Via and mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
11. If you are experiencing issues with the text messaging program, you can reply with the keyword “HELP” for more assistance, or you can get help directly at email@example.com.
Release of claims: