Digital Design Director
Digital Design Director
Manage and mentor a group of digital designers and production artists, manage their work and schedules in each project in order to achieve the following:
- Adapt Via’s core brand tenants and product inspired concepts to tell the Via story in visually compelling and engaging ways, across multiple digital platforms, including digital, social media, paid media, mobile, and video.
- Execute the Creative Directors vision across all projects and platforms while bringing unique and innovative POV and new ways of creative thinking and execution across internal and external touch points across all mediums (digital, internal and external presentations, marketing).
- Collaborate with the Sales and Marketing team to ensure content delivers on marketing plans (amount of content, dimensions etc.), prioritizing work and resources across projects based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with the design and production teams.
- Expand on digital style guides to incorporate new technologies for designers and production teams to incorporate into their work.
- Identify and work with new talent inclusive but not limited to graphic designers, visual artists, photographers, videographers to help execute the Via aesthetic and vision.
- Evolve visual brand voice and define implementation / usage guidelines across social, PR, and all marketing touchpoints.
- Build, lead, and review the work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral. Manage time and production deadlines to hit project ‘in-market’ dates.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content and technology.
- Present or oversee presentation of final concepts while communicating design choices clearly with the end goal to obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Bring to life an original vision for creative digital design. Solving problems with existing design patterns and/or coming up with new patterns. Create mockups and flows for user interface and document how the solutions work for the end user.
- Create micro-interactions for digital and video platforms. Use motion to improve the user’s experience and bring personality to the design.
- Gather insights and feedback and evaluate user experience to impact marketing strategy and product roadmaps. Become an expert in Via’s customers and serve as their best advocate inside the organization. Translate their needs into features and copy. Evangelize the need for research across the organization.
- Analyze data. Conduct A/B tests, synthesize large volumes of data to discover patterns. Understand the impact of design through data, metrics, and analytics. Set up tests and identify what information needs to be gathered.
Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Design, Visual communication design or closely related plus 2 years’ experience in the job offered or as Designer including experience in creating graphic design solutions for technology platform, initiatives and international transportation projects, developing design from concept to final product and optimization of design systems. Email resume to email@example.com
Salary: $65,000/year Hours: 40 + hrs/week
We're grateful to have you in our community.