GoZone service information
Welcome to GoZone! We’re so glad you’re here. Tap any of the tabs below for more info.
See the section below for a detailed breakdown of travel within/between zones.
Denton and Lewisville/Highland Village zones + Business 121 zone (extension of L/HV zone)
During the following hours, if your ride starts in Denton it must also end in Denton, if your ride starts in Lewisville/Highland Village or Business 121 it must also end in one of those areas. The only exception to this rule is travel to/from Frankford Station, outlined below.
- Monday – Thursday: 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.; travel within designated zone only
- Friday: 5 a.m. – 11 p.m.; travel within designated zone only
- Saturday: 8 a.m. – 11 p.m.; travel within designated zone only
- Sunday and holidays: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.; travel within designated zone only
Lewisville/Highland Village zone Commuter Extension
Travel between the DART Frankford Station, Lewisville/Highland Village zone and Business 121 zone
- Monday – Thursday: 5 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Friday: 5 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Guaranteed Ride Home
Travel from the DART Trinity Mills Station to any one destination in any of the zones; provided Monday through Saturday only.
- Monday – Thursday: 10 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Friday: 11 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Saturday: 11 p.m. – 2 a.m.
A single trip costs $0.75.
We're grateful to have you in our community.